RE: [FJGRailroad] Speed Limit Signs

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      None used to my knowledge, ever.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: p.charlie@...
      Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 20:02:48 -0400
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Speed Limit Signs

      Hi All,

      I'm setting speed limits on the MSTS route and can't remember ever
      seeing any speed limit signs in the shots that I have. I only know of
      one restriction at Route 5 in Fonda, 5 mph until the crossing is
      occupied, it's mentioned in the employees timetable. Anyone know of any
      signs posted for speed limits?

      Paul :-|

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        Thanks Paul,

        Wasn't sure, thought I'd ask. Easy enough to make go away in the sim.

        Paul :-)