Speed Limit Signs

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 5:02 PM
      Hi All,

      I'm setting speed limits on the MSTS route and can't remember ever
      seeing any speed limit signs in the shots that I have. I only know of
      one restriction at Route 5 in Fonda, 5 mph until the crossing is
      occupied, it's mentioned in the employees timetable. Anyone know of any
      signs posted for speed limits?

      Paul :-|
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        None used to my knowledge, ever.

        PKL

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
          Thanks Paul,

          Wasn't sure, thought I'd ask. Easy enough to make go away in the sim.

          Paul :-)