Flashers

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2008
      It seems like there was a period in 1971 when the S. Main crossing
      flashers were not working. I remember following a train up from Fonda
      and seeing the street being flagged when the train crossed. Would this
      not be some violation of the law?
      Saul
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2008
        Hi Saul,

        As long as they flagged the crossing they were within the law. Probably
        more of a nuisance to the crew then a crime.

        Paul :-)