Dexter & Northern

    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2008
      I am trying to "Track" something down. Has anyone ever heard of the Dexter & Northern Railroad ?

      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2008
        Hello Joe,

        A google search wil give you access to the PSC report authorizing the company in 1909.  Whether it was constructed  or not I don't know off the top of my head.  If so it was likely absorbed into the NYC lines as it appears to have been a short branch off the Cape Vincent branch.

        If you are unable to find any more with this lead let me know; I probably can dig up more information from some of the "stuff" I have around here.

        Paul

        To: dandh@yahoogroups.com; fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: riverlinejoe@...
        Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 19:02:23 +0000
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] Dexter & Northern

        I am trying to "Track" something down. Has anyone ever heard of the Dexter & Northern Railroad ?

        Message 3 of 3 , May 21, 2008
          Thanks Paul !

          To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com

          From: riverlinejoe@ hotmail.com
          Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 19:02:23 +0000

          I am trying to "Track" something down. Has anyone ever heard of the Dexter & Northern Railroad ?

          Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.