RPO service

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2008
      I know we were talking about this but I do not recall if anyone mentioned, when did RPO service end?

      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2008
        Joe,  RPO service on the FJ&G, that is the Northville-Fonda RPO ceased May 26, 1917.  Something new to look for: the latest RPO cancellation on this route.

        PKL

        To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: riverlinejoe@...
        Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 19:00:43 +0000
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] RPO service

        I know we were talking about this but I do not recall if anyone mentioned, when did RPO service end?

        Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.