RE: [FJGRailroad] This is an endorsement

    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2008
      Train Orders‏
      From:Ken Secrest (rmdive70@...)
      Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
      Sent:Fri 4/18/08 3:37 PM
      To:riverlinejoe@...
      Hi Joe-

      Just wanted to let you know that I am busily setting up a web site. At
      present, still in progress. However, when complete, I should have most
      of my for sale train orders listed. Perhaps there will be something of
      interest for you? Hoping to have it all uploaded by the end of this
      month.

      http://www.train-orders.com

      Thanks-

      Ken S.

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: skip_8933@...
      Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:52:09 -0700
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] This is an endorsement

      Joseph,

      Please send me the contact.  If he has something from the early 50s I'd be interested.

      Skip

      joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@ hotmail.com> wrote:
      I suppose this is an ad, but I have absolutely no interest in this venture what so ever. There is
      a guy who I will vouch for who is offering original train orders for sale. It is a very amazing collection
      and I have been very satisfied with his offerings and quick replies. If you would like to know how to
      reach him please email me directly.
      Okay here comes the rolled up newspaper, sorry listowners and moderators.. ........

      Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!