Re: [FJGRailroad] This is an endorsement

  • Skip Barber
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15 7:52 AM
      Joseph,

      Please send me the contact.  If he has something from the early 50s I'd be interested.

      Skip

      joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:
      I suppose this is an ad, but I have absolutely no interest in this venture what so ever. There is
      a guy who I will vouch for who is offering original train orders for sale. It is a very amazing collection
      and I have been very satisfied with his offerings and quick replies. If you would like to know how to
      reach him please email me directly.
      Okay here comes the rolled up newspaper, sorry listowners and moderators..........

      Message 2 of 3 , May 15 11:52 AM
        Train Orders‏
        From: skip_8933@...
        Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:52:09 -0700
        Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] This is an endorsement

        joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@ hotmail.com> wrote:
        I suppose this is an ad, but I have absolutely no interest in this venture what so ever. There is
        a guy who I will vouch for who is offering original train orders for sale. It is a very amazing collection
        and I have been very satisfied with his offerings and quick replies. If you would like to know how to
        reach him please email me directly.
        Okay here comes the rolled up newspaper, sorry listowners and moderators.. ........

        Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!