Re: [FJGRailroad] eBay Again

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2008
      Wow, great shot.  That's the S2s sitting in New Jersey waiting to be scrapped.
      I am bidding on this slide, if anyone else wants it, I'm going high!  I'll use my
      stimulus check to win it!

      Gino

      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2008
        ok.  I already had a bid in.

        PKL

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

        Slide_W0QQitemZ3500 55776318QQihZ022 QQcategoryZ71011 QQssPageNameZWDV WQQrd
        Z1QQcmdZViewItem

        You people must of seen this before. Bob Schoneman

        item Z350055776318

        Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.