This is an endorsement

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2008
      I suppose this is an ad, but I have absolutely no interest in this venture what so ever. There is
      a guy who I will vouch for who is offering original train orders for sale. It is a very amazing collection
      and I have been very satisfied with his offerings and quick replies. If you would like to know how to
      reach him please email me directly.
      Okay here comes the rolled up newspaper, sorry listowners and moderators..........

    • Skip Barber

        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2008
          Train Orders‏
          From: skip_8933@...
          Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:52:09 -0700
          Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] This is an endorsement

          joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@ hotmail.com> wrote:
          I suppose this is an ad, but I have absolutely no interest in this venture what so ever. There is
          a guy who I will vouch for who is offering original train orders for sale. It is a very amazing collection
          and I have been very satisfied with his offerings and quick replies. If you would like to know how to
          reach him please email me directly.
          Okay here comes the rolled up newspaper, sorry listowners and moderators.. ........

          Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!