Re: [FJGRailroad] the annual FJ&J get togethe

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
      Hi Gino,

      Speaking of the meeting... when would it be this year? I'm hoping to
      have the MSTS route finished in a couple of months, might be in time for
      Rail Days, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, you know what I mean.

      Pail :-)

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
        I don't know when the get together would be.  Making it the same week as the rail fest would be the wise choice.

        Gino

        http://ginosrailpage.com
        http://fjgrr.org
        http://ginosmusicservice.com