Re: [FJGRailroad] Baronett Litho

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
      Yes, they just folded up the tent and closed. I had a relative who
      worked for them for years. He
      retired before they closed shop. For a small press, it was a good
      operation that took care of their
      employees. An appliance store from Gloversville moved in to the building.

      Gino

      --
      http://ginosrailpage.com
      http://fjgrr.org