Baronett Litho

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
      I realize this is way off topic and kit is also ancient history, but I am sure someone on the list knows. What happened to Baronett Litho. Did they just fold up the tent and close ?

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
        Hi Joe,

        "Baronet Litho" with one "t" appears to have been bought by Tech Valley
        Printing:

        http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/stories/2004/01/05/story2.html

        There is a Baronet Litho website but it appears to have been hijacked by
        some ISP that's using Baronet's original web page with links that you
        think are Baronet's but are just links to other commercial links and
        have nothing to do with Baronet Litho:

        http://www.baronetlitho.com/

        Paul :-)

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
          Yes, they just folded up the tent and closed. I had a relative who
          worked for them for years. He
          retired before they closed shop. For a small press, it was a good
          operation that took care of their
          employees. An appliance store from Gloversville moved in to the building.

          Gino

          --
          http://ginosrailpage.com
          http://fjgrr.org