Re: [FJGRailroad] NMRA Convention

  • Skip Barber
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2008
      Saul,

      I'm sure you are going to take and post pictures!

      Skip

      Saul Kalbfeld <fjgbus@...> wrote:
      Group,
      The NMRA national convention will be in Anaheim, CA July 13 to 19. A tour of the Orange Empire Museum is scheduled for July 15, where one our beloved Brill Bullets is enshrined. We are considering a trip out since we also have a family wedding on July 20. Is anyone else planning on going? NMRA membership is required. I would just like to touch the car and receive its cosmic energy sought by all true believers. Hee Hee.
      Saul