Re: [FJGRailroad] Vscale rr.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2008
      Hi Gordon,

      Nice set of StJ&LC 70 tonners in the library. Visited the LVRC in the
      early '80s when visiting St. Albans, at that time they were only running
      Morristown to St. Albans to Morristown during the day, running to St. J
      at night.

      If you've been to the FJ&G once, that's one more time then I've been!

      I'll add your name to the beta list, might be a few weeks before the
      next one goes up.

      Paul :-)