Re: [FJGRailroad] V scale FJ&G.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2008
      Hi Gordon,

      I'm still working on it, probably have another five or six months before
      it's finished. The track is... or was complete to the end of the line
      in Broadalbin, roads as well, scenery is complete to the south end of
      Gloversville and all important structures are in to MP 10 without
      scenery or housing. I never liked the way I had the trackage at the
      station drawn so I'm working on that now.

      There are a few list members who beta test the route when I have
      something to offer, if you or anyone else would like I can add you to
      the list, next beta will be a few weeks, I need to get all the important
      structures added to the tile I'm working now before adding scenic
      thingies, then I have to reset the default elevation for my grasses and
      trees and then reset all of them in what used to be the "completed" areas.

      Paul :-)