Re: [FJGRailroad] B&M RS3

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2008
      Hi Joe,

      I see! I had a shot of 1538 until my last hard drive failed. It was
      leased by CP in 1965, maroon and yellow and the paint was still in
      pretty good shape. It was posted to alt.binaries.pictures.rail by Brian
      Switzer a few years ago, would be in the ABPR library at Railfan.net but
      the search engine is "under construction" (as it has been for three or
      four years now) but now is not accessible.

      Paul :-)