FJ&G In Colonie

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 11:26 PM
      Hi guys,

      My newest aquisition on Ebay is something I've wanted for a while.
      It's a photo of FJG 21 at the D&H shops in Colonie. I've always heard
      that she went there for wheel work, but now I have a photo to prove
      it. The date is September, 21 1975. I was told that the Colonie shop
      was one of the only places in the Northeast that could do wheel work
      on engines without removing the wheels from the trucks.

      The photo is not on my webpage, I'm only sharing it with group
      members. You'll find it in the group photo section under "Gino's
      Junque."

      Check her out!