Modeling Photos-Doodlebug 340

  • Skip Barber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      Hi All,

      I just noticed that Aaron posted two photos of 340 in the  files section of the group.  I also received one from Paul Larner.  These should allow me to make a reasonably accurate model.  Anyone know why there are so few color pictures available?

      I should have asked before, has anyone done this model before, in any scale?  If so, what colors were used?

      Thanks for all the help this group provides.

      Skip