Modeling Photos

  • akeller_1979
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2008
      Folks,

      I have posted a few modeling photos taken by and obtained from the
      late Walt Danylak. I am still scanning. I'm up to 101 files now;
      obviously too many to post online.

      I will inform you as work progresses...

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2008
        Forgot to mention... the photos are in the Yahoo! Groups page, under the Files section, in a file created with my name.  These are images of the prototype, taken at angles and vantage points that would assist modelers with re-creating the original.

      • Skip Barber
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2008
          AAron,

          Geat pictures.  I know I can use some of them for my models.

          Does anyone know where I can find a color picture or two of doodlebug 340?  I have an undec N scale and would like to add baggage doors and paint it for my layout.  I will also add DCC, but I need to see the colors and the paint scheme.

          As usual, any help would be appreciated.

          Skip

          Forgot to mention... the photos are in the Yahoo! Groups page, under the Files section, in a file created with my name.  These are images of the prototype, taken at angles and vantage points that would assist modelers with re-creating the original.

        • Gino DiCarlo
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2008
            Great shots Aaron! For not liking the era, Walt sure took a lot of
            photos of DO equipment!

            Thanks Walt!

            Gino

            --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Aaron Keller <akeller_1979@...> wrote:

            > Forgot to mention... the photos are in the Yahoo! Groups page, under
            the Files section, in a file created with my name. These are images
            of the prototype, taken at angles and vantage points that would assist
            modelers with re-creating the original.

            > -Aaron
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            Try it now.

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1, 2008
              Skip there might be one in the files section.  If not let me know and I can put one there.

              PKL

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 2, 2008
                Paul,

                There is only one in color that I can find.  Its the one by the station in Fonda.  Not very good color wise, but maybe its the best there is?

                Skip

                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 2, 2008
                  Group,

                  Upon request, I posted two color photos of the 340 in my folder under "files."

                  I also posted about a dozen more images from the Walt Danylak modeling collection.  There are about 120 in all and I'm not sure I'll be able to post every one.  We'll see if they fit.

                  I'll post more tonight.

                • Charlie Vosburgh
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 2, 2008
                    Just in case anyone wants to know,  I was in Northville last week and the flanger is still in the same location.  Went up to see the family of  eagles that are living there.  Charlie

                    Their not living in the flanger.

                    From: skip_8933@yahoo. com
                    Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 08:20:21 -0800

                    AAron,

                    Geat pictures.  I know I can use some of them for my models.

                    Does anyone know where I can find a color pictureor two of doodlebug 340?  I have an undec N scale and would like to add baggage doors and paint it for my layout.  I will also add DCC, but I need to see the colors and the paint scheme.

                    As usual, any help would be appreciated.

                    Skip

                    Forgot to mention... the photos are in the Yahoo! Groups page, under the Files section, in a file created with my name.  These are images of the prototype, taken at angles and vantage points that would assist modelers with re-creating the original.

                    Checked by AVG Free Edition.