Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJ&G DODGER FAN

  • Dave Brennan
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 31, 2008
        Charlie;  Sorry,but just a snowbird for a couple of months.  Sister and I inherited a little house .  Used to be an inexpensive vaction. But now Fla. is going the way of NY--- raising & taxing everything.  As far as I can understand it the Dodgers are leaving Vero hanging and are still not saying if they are coming this year or not.      Dave

      Dave;  If you live in Vero Beach,  can you recommend a good place to stay.  Would like to get down there first or second week to see Dodgertown and a couple of games.  I have cataract surgery on 2/27 so it depends on outcome.  Been to Dodger Stadium but never spring training.  Charlie