Re: S2's 20 and 21

  • Robert Schoneman
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 28, 2008
      Yes, Paul is a great guy; but I don't know about this Robert fellow though.

      With interests that stem from Fulton Co, NY to the Milwaukee Road, and lives next to the
      Cannuck National; I've been all over purgatory and back. One thing I haven't done is work
      at Quad. ;-)

      BUT, my employer is Canadian. So I do have close ties to Lucifer...

      I know this is a public list. NOTHING you can say about the CN could be offensive enough
      to us who've seen the damage they've done.

      Now, I'd better behave and get myself to church on Wednesday.

      :-)

      Bob