RE: [FJGRailroad] RE: [HudsonRiverRailLines] From the Archives

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008

      Come to think of it the title of the piece may have been, Oswego NY, We dig Deep While Others Sleep !

      To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: riverlinejoe@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:08:22 +0000
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] RE: [HudsonRiverRailLines] From the Archives

      It had to be in Railpace, probably 1981 or 1982.......

      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      From: Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com
      Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:17:00 -0600

      Where did your "Phoenix Branch" article appear?  I'll tell you, one thing I was looking for at the Big E
      this week was your Cushing Branch article.  No one had it!

      From: JoyRider59@yahoo. com
      Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 15:45:16 -0800
      Subject: Re: [HudsonRiverRailLin es] From the Archives

      As I recall, they had some kind of extended range
      dynamic braking for the trip downhill. Feel free to
      correct me, my aging brain cells may be off now that
      it's thirty years later.

      I miss Rails Northeast. Really interesting mag.

      --- joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@ hotmail.com>

      http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs