S2 Decals

  • Skip
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2008
      I have recently paid for the artwork to have N scale decals made for
      the S2s. They may not be perfect, but either am I so they will work
      for me. I plan on doing one of each using the only N scale S2
      available, the Arnold S2. We will see how it turns out, but it's my
      railroad, so they will be fine with me.

      The person that made them said that he can also provide HO scale. In
      either case, they are $10 a set. A set includes the front decal for
      both locomotives, the rear decal, numbers, stripes, and "FONDA
      JOHNSTOWN & GLOVERSVILLE for the sides. You can do both locomotives
      with one set. You can email him and I'm sure he will send you a .pdf
      file so you can see them. I won't send it because they are his
      property.

      His email is elstrains@...
      and his name is Eric

      The web site is www.elstrains.com

      Skip
    • ian_macmillan@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 23, 2008
        Very nice! I'd be in for a HO set.

        Ian

        --
        Rockingham Junction Models
        Ian MacMillan - Owner

        From: "Skip" <skip_8933@...>
        > I have recently paid for the artwork to have N scale decals made for
        > the S2s. They may not be perfect, but either am I so they will work
        > for me. I plan on doing one of each using the only N scale S2
        > available, the Arnold S2. We will see how it turns out, but it's my
        > railroad, so they will be fine with me.
        >
        > The person that made them said that he can also provide HO scale. In
        > either case, they are $10 a set. A set includes the front decal for
        > both locomotives, the rear decal, numbers, stripes, and "FONDA
        > JOHNSTOWN & GLOVERSVILLE for the sides. You can do both locomotives
        > with one set. You can email him and I'm sure he will send you a .pdf
        > file so you can see them. I won't send it because they are his
        > property.
        >
        > His email is elstrains@...
        > and his name is Eric
        >
        > The web site is www.elstrains.com
        >
        > Skip

      • Ron Musco
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 23, 2008
          Me too!

          ian_macmillan@... wrote:
          Very nice! I'd be in for a HO set.

          Ian

          From: "Skip" <skip_8933@yahoo. com>

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 23, 2008
            Me too!

            ian_macmillan@... wrote:
            Very nice! I'd be in for a HO set.

            Ian

            From: "Skip" <skip_8933@yahoo. com>

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 23, 2008
              So, he has N and HO decals for the S2s? Sweet! How can I get them?

              Gino

              --
              http://ginosrailpage.com
              http://fjgrr.org
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 24, 2008
                Gino,

                Just email Eric and tell him what you want.  He can do Paypay, I'm not sure what else.

                Skip

                --
                http://ginosrailpage.com
                http://fjgrr.org