Off Topic Fort Plain/Nelliston Photos

  • Timothy Phalon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008
      List, I am the owner of the former NYC Freight House located in
      Nelliston NY (Called Fort Plain by the RR) on the CSX Mohawk Sub.
      Prior to me owning it, it was owned by Oldick's Milling Service and
      prior to the NYC selling it to Oldick's, it was possibly rented to a
      bowling Pin manufacturer.

      I am trying to find any old photos of the Freight House or general area
      during any time period. If anybody has any or could put me in touch
      with anybody who does I would greatly appreciate it.

      Tim Phalon
      973 296 9945
    • Mike Berger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2008
        Do a google image search on both "fort plain, NY" and "nelliston, NY" - there are thousands
        of images. Some involve the railroad. Who knows, you might get lucky.
        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Timothy Phalon" <tphalon1@...> wrote:

        > List, I am the owner of the former NYC Freight House located in
        > Nelliston NY (Called Fort Plain by the RR) on the CSX Mohawk Sub.
        > Prior to me owning it, it was owned by Oldick's Milling Service and
        > prior to the NYC selling it to Oldick's, it was possibly rented to a
        > bowling Pin manufacturer.
        >
        > I am trying to find any old photos of the Freight House or general area
        > during any time period. If anybody has any or could put me in touch
        > with anybody who does I would greatly appreciate it.
        >
        > Tim Phalon
        > 973 296 9945

      • Gerald Snyder
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2008
          Tim,
          I have some post cards of the "Fort Plain" NYC station
          area and tower, most from early 1900's. Some are real
          photo cards. I don't think I have the freight station
          itself, though. Let me know if you are interested and
          I can send you the scans/make you some prints.
          Jerry

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs