More Kellogg's Branch Photos

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2008
      Hi guys,

      I've added more pictures to the Kellogg's Branch page. This time I've
      added some great Conrail shots from Bill Mischler. You'll see the
      Forest Ave.and Mohawk Mills Trestle and picking up cars at COLECO
      Toys. Some of Bill's photos were used in the Central Headlight's
      article on the branch line.

      Here's the link: http://ginosrailpage.com/kellog/mischler/conrail.html

      Enjoy!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2008
        Love that SW-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 23, 2008
          Gino;  The Jan-Feb 2008 issue of Wheels of Time, the American Truck Hist. Soc.magazine, had three picture taken by Bill Mischler of the truck show last fall at the Saratoga fair grounds.  They were sent in by Ted Thompson of Schenectady. Thought you would like to know.  Charlie
          I've added more pictures to the Kellogg's Branch page. This time I've
          added some great Conrail shots from Bill Mischler. You'll see the
          Forest Ave.and Mohawk Mills Trestle and picking up cars at COLECO
          Toys. Some of Bill's photos were used in the Central Headlight's
          article on the branch line.

          Here's the link: http://ginosrailpag e.com/kellog/ mischler/ conrail.html

          Enjoy!

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 23, 2008
            Thanks Charlie. I see Bill's name pop up all over. I just picked up
            a program from a fan trip on
            the D&H Adirondack Line to North Creek, and photos were from Bill.

            Gino

            --
            http://ginosrailpage.com
            http://fjgrr.org