Re: [FJGRailroad] Kelloggs Branch

  • Charlie Vosburgh
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2007
      Gino;  Do you have a copy of the Central Headlight, 4th Quarter, 1989?  Jack Wright did a story on it then.  All the photos are from the 1980s but the history included is from the start of the line.  Because I can't get DSL at this location, the quality of the email of this story would be lacking.  If you do want a copy, maybe I can meet Jerry some time and send it through his site.  Let me know.  Charlie
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2007
        Yes Charlie, I have the article. The pictures are great. The guy
        who's photos that Jack Wright used is
        Bill Mischler. He's supposed to scan some for the webpage.

        Gino

        --
        www.ginosrailpage.com
        www.fjgrr.org