RE: [FJGRailroad] New Picts On FJGRR.org

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
      Gino,  The photo of Number 11 in its original configuration with its round American Locomotive Co. number plate and top mounted headlight was taken crossing Rte. 5 in Fonda.  That photo is in the Fonda cards (rppc) folder in the files section.

      PKL

      To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: fjgrailroad@...
      Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:00:04 -0500
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] New Picts On FJGRR.org

      Hi guys,

      I've added some new shots to the FJG page that visitors have sent me.
      Here's a shot of FJG20 getting
      stripped in Little Ferry. http://fjgrr. org/diesels/ FJG-20-Little- Ferry-NJ. jpg

      Here's FJG 11, location I can't figure out. Maybe someone can figure it out?
      http://fjgrr. org/steam/ FJG11_HowardGrib ble.jpg

      One more, here's 20 in Gloversville Yard.
      http://fjgrr. org/diesels/ FJG20_10_ 18_51.jpg

      Enjoy,

      www.ginosrailpage. com
      www.fjgrr.org

      You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!