Re: [FJGRailroad] New Picts On FJGRR.org

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
      I thought Fonda, but wanted to be sure.  It sure is looking East down the Mohawk Turnpike.

      Gino

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
        Gino,  The photo of Number 11 in its original configuration with its round American Locomotive Co. number plate and top mounted headlight was taken crossing Rte. 5 in Fonda.  That photo is in the Fonda cards (rppc) folder in the files section.

        PKL

        To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: fjgrailroad@...
        Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:00:04 -0500
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] New Picts On FJGRR.org

        Hi guys,

        I've added some new shots to the FJG page that visitors have sent me.
        Here's a shot of FJG20 getting
        stripped in Little Ferry. http://fjgrr. org/diesels/ FJG-20-Little- Ferry-NJ. jpg

        Here's FJG 11, location I can't figure out. Maybe someone can figure it out?
        http://fjgrr. org/steam/ FJG11_HowardGrib ble.jpg

        One more, here's 20 in Gloversville Yard.
        http://fjgrr. org/diesels/ FJG20_10_ 18_51.jpg

        Enjoy,

        www.ginosrailpage. com
        www.fjgrr.org

        You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!