Re: [FJGRailroad] New Picts On FJGRR.org

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
      Hi Gino,

      Nice shots.

      The mystery shot appears to be Route 5 crossing in Fonda, train is
      northbound. If you look in the background it looks like the old school
      in the right of the shot and to the far left is the south entrance to
      the old mill at the corner of Routes 5 and 334... how's that for someone
      who's never been there!

      Paul :-)

      Gino's Railpage wrote:

      > Here's FJG 11, location I can't figure out. Maybe someone can figure it out?
      > http://fjgrr.org/steam/FJG11_HowardGribble.jpg

      > Enjoy,
      >
      > Gino

    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
        I thought Fonda, but wanted to be sure.  It sure is looking East down the Mohawk Turnpike.

        Gino

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
          Gino,  The photo of Number 11 in its original configuration with its round American Locomotive Co. number plate and top mounted headlight was taken crossing Rte. 5 in Fonda.  That photo is in the Fonda cards (rppc) folder in the files section.

          PKL

          To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: fjgrailroad@...
          Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:00:04 -0500
          Subject: [FJGRailroad] New Picts On FJGRR.org

          Hi guys,

          I've added some new shots to the FJG page that visitors have sent me.
          Here's a shot of FJG20 getting
          stripped in Little Ferry. http://fjgrr. org/diesels/ FJG-20-Little- Ferry-NJ. jpg

          Here's FJG 11, location I can't figure out. Maybe someone can figure it out?
          http://fjgrr. org/steam/ FJG11_HowardGrib ble.jpg

          One more, here's 20 in Gloversville Yard.
          http://fjgrr. org/diesels/ FJG20_10_ 18_51.jpg

          Enjoy,

          www.ginosrailpage. com
          www.fjgrr.org

          You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!