New Picts On FJGRR.org

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
      Hi guys,

      I've added some new shots to the FJG page that visitors have sent me.
      Here's a shot of FJG20 getting
      stripped in Little Ferry. http://fjgrr.org/diesels/FJG-20-Little-Ferry-NJ.jpg

      Here's FJG 11, location I can't figure out. Maybe someone can figure it out?
      http://fjgrr.org/steam/FJG11_HowardGribble.jpg

      One more, here's 20 in Gloversville Yard.
      http://fjgrr.org/diesels/FJG20_10_18_51.jpg

      Enjoy,

      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
        Hi Gino,

        Nice shots.

        The mystery shot appears to be Route 5 crossing in Fonda, train is
        northbound. If you look in the background it looks like the old school
        in the right of the shot and to the far left is the south entrance to
        the old mill at the corner of Routes 5 and 334... how's that for someone
        who's never been there!

        Paul :-)

        Gino's Railpage wrote:

        > Here's FJG 11, location I can't figure out. Maybe someone can figure it out?
        > http://fjgrr.org/steam/FJG11_HowardGribble.jpg

        > Enjoy,
        >
        > Gino

      • Gino DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
          I thought Fonda, but wanted to be sure.  It sure is looking East down the Mohawk Turnpike.

          Gino

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
            Gino,  The photo of Number 11 in its original configuration with its round American Locomotive Co. number plate and top mounted headlight was taken crossing Rte. 5 in Fonda.  That photo is in the Fonda cards (rppc) folder in the files section.

            PKL

            To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: fjgrailroad@...
            Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:00:04 -0500
            Subject: [FJGRailroad] New Picts On FJGRR.org

            Hi guys,

            I've added some new shots to the FJG page that visitors have sent me.
            Here's a shot of FJG20 getting
            stripped in Little Ferry. http://fjgrr. org/diesels/ FJG-20-Little- Ferry-NJ. jpg

            Here's FJG 11, location I can't figure out. Maybe someone can figure it out?
            http://fjgrr. org/steam/ FJG11_HowardGrib ble.jpg

            One more, here's 20 in Gloversville Yard.
            http://fjgrr. org/diesels/ FJG20_10_ 18_51.jpg

            Enjoy,

            www.ginosrailpage. com
            www.fjgrr.org

            You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!