RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: North Creek, NY

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2007
      Aaron,

      IP closed down in November of 2002, and the last train was about the end of October.  I got some shots in September,
      but they were never running when I had a day off near the end.  As for growth, yeah that line sprung right up with weeds
      the following spring.  I believe that they finally ripped down the station in Corinth.  Not the Palmer station, but the
      one at the junction to North Creek.

      Gino