RE: [FJGRailroad] Fonda turntable

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2007
      Skip I believe you will find a track diagram for Fonda in the files section of this group.  If not let me know and I can send you one.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: skip_8933@...
      Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:27:27 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Fonda turntable

      Hi all,

      I believe I have seen references to a turntable in Fonda. If it was
      there, where was it, what size was it, and when was it removed? I can
      imaging it somewhere west of Broadway. or east of the yard.

      Any help would be appreciated, I am getting ready to put it on the
      layout if I need to.

      Skip