S-2 Cab Interior

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007
      Hi All,

      Someone posted a great 3D rendering of an Alco S-2 the other day for MS
      Train-Sim. This isn't going to be the starting point for the two FJ&G
      S-2s but there are a few things I'd like to do to it before I start
      painting them into 20 and 21. I'd like to create a bit of a cab
      interior so when you see the unit from the outside you will be able to
      see some of the inside. I helped restore an MLW S-3 years ago into 1957
      Canadian Pacific paint and after scraping through seven layers of paint
      we discovered the interior was light grey when delivered (that might be
      "gray" to you!). Just wondering if anyone knew the color used on the
      FJ&G cab interiors.