ETT 100

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi All,

      After reading Paul Larner's reply to my question about 340 it made me
      remember I had recreated a 1954 system employees timetable that Gino
      printed a couple of years ago for the annual get-together. Thought I
      had posted it to the group files but guess not!

      If you want a copy of the timetable, here's the link to the files:

      This is as close as I could get the timetable in Microsoft Excel, it's
      much clearer then the original which was printed on pink paper.