Classic Trains Mag.

  • Charlie Vosburgh
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
      Just received the winter 2007 issue of Classic Trains and found a 4 page story by Jim Shaughnessy titled Mohawk Valley Doodlebug on page 66.  It is about F, J, & G Brill car # 340.  Also on page 78 is an often seen picture of the Burlington Route Zephyr at Albany in 1934.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2007
        Wow, I just looked at the images used in Jim's article here at work and they are stupendous!!!!
        Great shots of the 340 in action. The article is a good one too.  Keep an eye out for the magazine!

        Gino

        --
        www.ginosrailpage.com
        www.fjgrr.org