Destination Sign for Bullet Car

  • John Smatlak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 1999
      While I do expect that the sign roll I purchased on eBay is probably
      from a later vehicle, it is the right width to fit in the window of the
      Bullet, and could serve as a pattern for making an accurate replica of
      the original. I will put it in the window and take a picture, and attach
      it to a future posting.

      On a related note, according to a letter from the FJ&G's Judson Zimmer
      to Brill dated 11/13/31, the destinations requested for the sign roll on
      the cars as delivered was:
      Gloversville
      Johnstown
      Amsterdam