Re: Re: Destination sign for FJ&G 127 at OERM

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22, 1999
      Now I know what you're talking talking about. Right at the top
      of State Street hill. The start of downtown Schenectady. I didn't
      think that the FJG went that far into the city of Schenectady...

      Visit Gino's RailPage...
      Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
      http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos

      Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/FJGRailroad