Johnstown Coal Company

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 5:25 AM
      Hi All,

      I'm trying to find out about what appears to be a coal company in
      Johnstown across the tracks from the Associated Grocers warehouse.
      Haven't got a name for them but their siding was partially fenced in
      between the mainline and siding, also along Water St., had two low coal
      sheds, and would have taken pretty much all the space between West Canal
      and Water Streets.

      Is this the office for this company, it's only labeled "Coal Co, Office
      Johnstown" and I can't quite read the name on the sign.