Re: S2 Letters and numbers

  • Skip
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
      Paul,

      Thanks. That fills in the rest of the information thay Paul L. sent
      me.

      No I didn't get your email, saw this at yahoogroups.

      Skip

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Paul Charland <p.charlie@...>

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2007
        I have some home madee paint diagrams. i stood on the side walkway of #20
        and measyred each feather etc....

        >From: Paul Larner <pklarner@...>
        >To: <fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] S2 Letters and numbers
        >Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 02:44:19 -0400
        >
        >Hello Skip,
        >
        >Attached are the measurements and specs for the numbering of the FJ&G
        >diesels nos. 20 and 21. Walt Danylak had the wisdom and foresight (he was
        >a modeler) to document this before they were gone for good.
        >
        >PKL
        >

        >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.comFrom: skip_8933@...: Mon, 10 Sep
        >2007 14:55:53 +0000Subject: [FJGRailroad] S2 Letters and numbers
        >

        >Hi All,Does anyone know the size and font for the letters and numbers on
        >the S2s #20 and 21? It almost looks like block lettering, and I can get
        >decals if I know what size (height) they were. I'm getting ready to paint
        >and decal my S2 fleet.Skip

        >Gear up for Halo� 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It�s our
        >way of saying thanks for using Windows Live�.
        >http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2

        ><< LetteringSpecificationsforNos.20and21.txt >>

        Get the device you want, with the Hotmail� you love.
        http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/mobilehotmail/default.mspx?WT.mc_ID=MobileHMTagline