RE: [FJGRailroad] S2 Letters and numbers

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2007
      Hello Skip,

      Attached are the measurements and specs for the numbering of the FJ&G diesels nos. 20 and 21.  Walt Danylak had the wisdom and foresight (he was a modeler) to document this before they were gone for good.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: skip_8933@...
      Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:55:53 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] S2 Letters and numbers

      Hi All,

      Does anyone know the size and font for the letters and numbers on the
      S2s #20 and 21? It almost looks like block lettering, and I can get
      decals if I know what size (height) they were. I'm getting ready to
      paint and decal my S2 fleet.

      Skip

      Gear up for Halo® 3 and get a $25 Best Buy gift card. It’s our way of saying thanks for using Windows Live™. Get it now!
    • Skip
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
        Paul,

        Thanks. That fills in the rest of the information thay Paul L. sent
        me.

        No I didn't get your email, saw this at yahoogroups.

        Skip

        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Paul Charland <p.charlie@...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 13, 2007
          I have some home madee paint diagrams. i stood on the side walkway of #20
          and measyred each feather etc....

          >From: Paul Larner <pklarner@...>
          >To: <fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] S2 Letters and numbers
          >Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 02:44:19 -0400
          >
          >Hello Skip,
          >
          >Attached are the measurements and specs for the numbering of the FJ&G
          >diesels nos. 20 and 21. Walt Danylak had the wisdom and foresight (he was
          >a modeler) to document this before they were gone for good.
          >
          >PKL
          >

          >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.comFrom: skip_8933@...: Mon, 10 Sep
          >2007 14:55:53 +0000Subject: [FJGRailroad] S2 Letters and numbers
          >

          >Hi All,Does anyone know the size and font for the letters and numbers on
          >the S2s #20 and 21? It almost looks like block lettering, and I can get
          >decals if I know what size (height) they were. I'm getting ready to paint
          >and decal my S2 fleet.Skip

          >Gear up for Halo� 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It�s our
          >way of saying thanks for using Windows Live�.
          >http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2

          ><< LetteringSpecificationsforNos.20and21.txt >>

          Get the device you want, with the Hotmail� you love.
          http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/mobilehotmail/default.mspx?WT.mc_ID=MobileHMTagline