Re: [FJGRailroad] Johnstown Building Question

  • SheilaDanylak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10 6:25 PM
      Hello Paul,
                       We were away for the weekend . I am still trying to learn how to use this new digital camera I recently purchased  and feed it into the computer. I have asked a digital savy friend to come by and help . Hopefully that will be sometime this week   . Will send photos as soon as I learn it .
                                                                            Sheila

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10 6:42 PM
        Hi Sheila,

        Thanks for going to the trouble. I was lucky, my brother-in-law brought
        his camera by and showed my how easy it was to use and it only take a
        fire wire and software to transfer the shots into the computer. He had
        the nerve to take his home so I went and bought the same model!

        Paul :-)