Re: [FJGRailroad] No Trespassing Signs

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 6, 2007
      Hi Aaron,

      I'm shooting for 1958 or '59 so these signs would still be all over the
      place.

      Paul :-)

      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 6, 2007
        Hi Andy,

        Carville Leather, where abouts would that be? I see on Google Earth and
        in the background of one of a shots Gino sent of the West Montgomery
        railroad crossing there is what appears to be a nice brick mill in the
        block just north west of the crossing. Wasn't served by rail but any
        idea what it was? I'm tempted to draw what I can of it as the roof line
        sticks up above the trees.

        Paul :-)

      • SheilaDanylak@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 6, 2007
          Andy,
          Carville leather is the old Knox Gelatine Plant off of Chestnut St which runs south/west  to State  Rt 30 A very near to the Industrial Park or if going east  becomes Madison Ave  .
          There is a large brick building to the northwest of that on W. Montgomery St that used to be the Johnstown Knitting Mill . I believe that closed in the early to mid 1990's .I have not gone by there recently to know if something else has gone in there it was for sale .
                                                                                    Phil Danylak