Disk Thumbnails-Update 9-02-07

  • oleroadslug
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      Added a few more to Disk Thumbnails Photo Directory. Will do more later
      this week. Various sizes and challenges to get them this way.

      RJS
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
        I like the frontal view of the G-ville steam station.  I don't remember seeing that!  That shot
        really shows you how small that building really was.  The angle in some photos makes the
        passenger station look gigantic...

        Gino

        --
        www.ginosrailpage.com