Re: [FJGRailroad] Johnstown CCFC

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hi Paul,

      Thanks Paul, the wooden one in Johnstown was indeed the one I was asking
      about. After I posted the question I went into Google Earth and sure
      enough, the remaining scar from the foundation clearly shows the curve.

      Just finished the Johnstown freight shed this morning, another building
      on a curve.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
        Try this link, looks like the days of using shorter links for Yahoo
        files are no longer.

        http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UCTbRlJQ6fFbScuoeBQMtadKRCjttZRManXX0kgFtU7aDF8fagjr---fIsKHQcfuELzHI_9S9CnVYe9_ipaiflHit63WA69-p94/FJ%26G%20MSTS/ftshed01.jpg

        Paul :-)