Johnstown CCFC

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hi All,

      Just about to start the large Coal Company of Fulton County building
      behind the freight shed. Am I right in thinking this building is on a
      curve and also had curved sidings inside?

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
        The larger wooden building in Johnstown, the new coal house, was indeed on a curve as were the tracks inside.  The Gloversville stone and brick building was not curved.  Not sure which big coal house you were talking about.

        PKL

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
          Hi Paul,

          Thanks Paul, the wooden one in Johnstown was indeed the one I was asking
          about. After I posted the question I went into Google Earth and sure
          enough, the remaining scar from the foundation clearly shows the curve.

          Just finished the Johnstown freight shed this morning, another building
          on a curve.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
            Try this link, looks like the days of using shorter links for Yahoo
            files are no longer.

            http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UCTbRlJQ6fFbScuoeBQMtadKRCjttZRManXX0kgFtU7aDF8fagjr---fIsKHQcfuELzHI_9S9CnVYe9_ipaiflHit63WA69-p94/FJ%26G%20MSTS/ftshed01.jpg

            Paul :-)