Schenectady Gazette Column from 9-1-07

  • handyman756
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      Appears that the attachment of Bob Cudmore's 9-1-07 Schenectady Gazette
      column about the 1950 railfan trip wouldn't go through. I've uploaded
      it to the Files section under General Interest.
      Jerry
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
        Hi Jerry,

        They attachment came through fine here, oddly enough the link to the
        Yahoo File section keeps timing out.

        Might have been a little odd to see railfans in semi-formal attire but
        that was the dress of the day and if I was going to splurge and spend
        five bucks for a train ride from New York City I'd want to look my best too!

        Paul :-)