    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2007
      Hello All,

      Yesterday was great.  Thanks for all who spent their time, effort to share our love for the FJ&G.  Aaron, Gino and Mal without your participation this would have been just so so.  I'm especially grateful for Mal's contribution of the digital projector allowing us to present using digital media.  Mal also saved the day with a carousel projector when my carousel projector showed it had spent too much time in the barn.

      If images aren't up yet, Glenn has some that will be up soon and I'll post a few from the dinner a bit later.

      Again I say thank you for making this year's meet a success.  Next year there will be a tape recorder and maybe a videographer to preserve the memories shared by participants.  Once the introductions got rolling I realized there should have had a recorder in the room.

      PKL

      Recharge--play some free games. Win cool prizes too! Play It!