Re: I screwed up

  • andrewsfusco
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2007
      Dear Mike:

      Don't feel too bad. Joe Klapowski and I got there late for about the same reasons. But for
      the museum posting a sentry at the box car flea market who told us the correct location, I
      would have missed it too. When at least three people all have the same issue, we can't all
      be considered stoopid. Lotsa and lotsa of townies showed up, which must mean that the
      local notices were more enlightening than what we got. Oh well.

      Too bad you missed it, though, because it was an over the fence homer. Paul's virtual
      walking tour (and to think that I actually thought that we were gonna physically walk) was
      very detailed, Aaron's collection is absolutely incredible, Mr. Best's and Gino's movies were
      great, and Malcolm's presentation told of things about the electric line(s) that I don't think
      have ever been told or written anywhere. Simply an unbelievable day. Paul, you deserve
      huge kudos for putting it together. No way will ya all will be able to surpass it next year.
      Thank you for a job well done. ----Andy Fusco