Get Together - Count me in

  • nydinersdotcom
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 20, 2007
      Just wanted to make it official official. I'll be at the dinner (so
      count me for a reservation)
      And I'm still willing to do the diner slide show.
      (If you're doing a press release, my web site is www.nydiners.com)

      -Mike Engle
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 21, 2007
        Hello Mike,

        Your in the count for dinner; will be glad to meet you in person.  Please bring your diner presentation, I think the group wll enjoy it plus we will put in  the public notice.  The schedule as planned so far would have your presentation later in the afternoon.

        PKL

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: nydinersdotcom@...
        Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:06:51 +0000
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] Get Together - Count me in

        Just wanted to make it official official. I'll be at the dinner (so
        count me for a reservation)
        And I'm still willing to do the diner slide show.
        (If you're doing a press release, my web site is www.nydiners. com)

        -Mike Engle

        Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free.  Make it count!
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 20, 2007
          Hello Mike,

          Yes, please bring the Diner show.  I believe we now will have everything necessary to do a group presentation, digital and otherwise.  Not sure how long the FJ&G presentations will take and/or attendees will want to do a walking tour on the railtrail, thus it will be nice to have presentations available to satisfy our need for new knowledge.

          Paul

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: nydinersdotcom@...
          Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:06:51 +0000

          Just wanted to make it official official. I'll be at the dinner (so
          count me for a reservation)
          And I'm still willing to do the diner slide show.
          (If you're doing a press release, my web site is www.nydiners. com)

          -Mike Engle

          PC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 23, 2007
            The diner link and news of the diner slide show has been added to the fjg page!

            Gino

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: nydinersdotcom@yahoo.com
            Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:06:51 +0000

            --
            www.ginosrailpage.com
            www.fjgrr.org
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 24, 2007
              Gino,  Are you going to bring a presentation of Paul Charland's virtual FJ&G?

              Paul

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

              From: nydinersdotcom@yahoo.com
              Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:06:51 +0000

              Just wanted to make it official official. I'll be at the dinner (so
              count me for a reservation)
              And I'm still willing to do the diner slide show.
              (If you're doing a press release, my web site is www.nydiners. com)

              -Mike Engle

              PC Magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!

              --
              www.ginosrailpage. com
              www.fjgrr.org

              Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! Find it!
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 25, 2007
                Hi Paul and Gino,

                I'm still plugging away at Fonda after taking two weeks off to beta test
                the L&HR route for a guy.

                Once in a while I pop up a beta for Gino to run but any of you who have
                MSTS are more then welcome to it if you would like to send me your
                e-mail address. There may be a few other files you will need to
                download like FJ&G 30 and caboose 3 that are being used for testing.
                Once the route is finished it will be free to anyone who wants it.

                I'm not sure what Gino's plans are, if he can not arrange things maybe
                someone else with a laptop and MSTS could show the route as part of the
                dinner presentation.

                Paul :-)

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 25, 2007
                  Yes I am.  It would be really nice to hook it up to a projector though!  You said we may
                  have the capability?

                  Gino

                  To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 25, 2007
                    I will bring a video projector, a Kodak slide projector, a screen, a VCR player and a lap-top. Any or all of these can be used at the Fulton County Museum however I doubt whether any of them are practical at the restaurant. The place is crowded with tables and chairs with little space for a screen and projection table.

                    Mal Horton

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 25, 2007
                      Thanks to Malcolm we will be able to project from our laptops.  We are now equipped for any kind of media.  Peter BEtz arranged with the museum for a large screen tv as well for videos which I believe can also be projected through a digital projector.

                      PKL

                      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

                      From: nydinersdotcom@ yahoo.com
                      Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:06:51 +0000

                      Just wanted to make it official official. I'll be at the dinner (so
                      count me for a reservation)
                      And I'm still willing to do the diner slide show.
                      (If you're doing a press release, my web site is www.nydiners. com)

                      -Mike Engle

                      PC Magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!

                      --
                      www.ginosrailpage. com
                      www.fjgrr.org

                      Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! Find it!

                      --
                      www.ginosrailpage. com
                      www.fjgrr.org

                      See what you’re getting into…before you go there. Check it out!