RE: [FJGRailroad] Fonda, New York in Postcards

    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 18, 2007
      Gino, I need to firm up a place to meet at which time I'll give you the whole story.  We should meet at the same time 9:00 to 9:30 with a presentation starting about 10:30.  Theme is FJ&G industries.  Picture show with information from our collective knowledge about them.

      Everyone else please let me know if you have something you'd like to present. I think the diner presentation will be interesting, what I need to know is the length of time and what will be necessary for projection devices.  If you have them please bring your own, at least as back up - just in case.  If we run out of material for show and tell we'll hit the road.

      Dinner wil be planned for six p.m.

      Paul

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: fjgrailroad@...
      Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:09:21 -0400
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Fonda, New York in Postcards

      Paul,

      I will put something up on the webpage.  What are the preliminary details?  Time starting?
      Dinner time?  Some details for the Rail Park festivities would be nice also!  I think I could
      make up some nametags...

      Gino

      On 6/18/07, Paul Larner <pklarner@hotmail. com> wrote:

      Gino,

      Will you be ina position to make up the name cards as in the past?  The folks who have attended in past years all indicate they are coming, with a couple rearrangements pending.  Please put out the notice on your Railpage, where the Schenectady fellows indicated they would be observing.  If they send me their names and  plans for dinner I will forward them all to you.  Will talk to the Museum today.

      Paul

      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      From: fjgrailroad@gmail.com
      Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:37:35 -0400

      Joe,

      Are you coming?  Oh man, I will have to quit work just to come and meet you!
      It truely will be a special get together!!!! !  I'd love to see who else is coming.  I
      was just guessing in my last post!

      Gino

      Gee Gino........ I feel neglected... ........

      http://liveearth. msn.com?source= msntaglineliveea rthhm

      --
      www.ginosrailpage. com
      www.fjgrr.org

      Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.   Join Live Search Club!

      --
      www.ginosrailpage. com
      www.fjgrr.org

      Live Earth is coming.  Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN. Check it out!